Saturday, November 03, 2007

1 minute

So I joined the NoBloProMo thing or whatever it's called where I have to write something every day of November. I started a little late, but I've only missed one day so far.

Let's see if I can make it before midnight....

So hmmm. What's happening?

Jethro and I are almost finished painting our old house. It looks frightful. It's just a shitty house and anything you do is like putting lipstick on a pig. But the floors look great. Our brother-in-law did them. He had a helper during the week, some 20-something year old guy. My mom went to check on the progress and the 20-something year old guy fell in luuuuuuuuuv. He told Brother-In-Law to tell her he would be her boy toy anytime she wants. Then he chanted, "MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!" over and over until Brother-In-Law punched him in the back of the head.

I relayed the message to my mom who twittered a little. I told her it was nothing to laugh at and if I were unfortunately widowed, I'd pick me a healthy younger male if I could find one with low enough self-esteem.

More tomorrow.

No comments: