Thursday, September 07, 2006

Paris Hilton Reflux

I guess I'm sufficiently recovered to resume posting. But if you want to hear how drunk and obnoxious everyone was, go to Bad Beth and Beyond and listen for yourself. Jack is the asshole who wants something put on him "real tight." I'm the last asshole to figure out what he's talking about.

--------------

New Topic

There is a website that I count among my guiltiest pleasures. Engrish.com is a compilation of wacky translations from the Asian languages into English. Some of my favorites:




I can't imagine what they're selling, but they have a melting snowman as their logo.








This is a shopping bag.






I actually envy them these signs. They would make our zoo trips so much more fun.






'Nuff Said.



Wait. Don't Stop. Oh Santa!

No comments: