Friday, September 26, 2008

As Promised

1. Our fence. It's not a big deal, but it's weird to see one's neighbor's yard and realize how small both of them really are.



2. A fallen tree just outside our neighborhood. It's kind of hard to get the perspective, but I'm 5'7" and if I were to stand next to the tree in its current state, it would be about 3 feet higher.


3. One of the many trees down in the next subdivision over.

4. Another tree in the same subdivision.


5. Just one long line of felled trees. Perspective is difficult again, but all of them lying down were taller than me.

6. This might give you some perspective on the size of the trees.


7. These trees were humongous and just torn up by their roots. I've never seen anything like it.


8. Bye bye fence.


9. Still marveling at how this humongous tree was just ripped up by the roots.


10. Not a particularly impressive amount of damage in this one, but I thought it was cool how the sod was torn up too.

No comments: