Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I Accidentally Touched A Man's Penis The Other Day

The odd event took place at Emma's school.  I was walking in, and there was a man right behind me whom I never saw.  I was opening the school door and in a way that can only make sense to me but that I couldn't accurately explain in a million years, my arm swung behind me and my hand gently touched the front of his pants where I felt his penis.  I think he was trying to open the door for me.  Do you think I thanked him properly?  A little excessive, maybe?

3 comments:

Christina LMT said...

Hah! You thanked him just enough, I'm sure he appreciated it. And I boob-checked a (female) fellow student in microbiology lab last night. I don't think she noticed, though.

Jammie J. said...

I accidentally cupped a woman's breasts when I was leaving the restroom ... it was a couple years ago, it was awkward and she acted like it was no big deal. Which I guess maybe it wasn't but I was incredibly embarrassed.  I was leaving, she was coming in and for some reason I had my hands up in front of me and, well, her breasts were of course in front of her, so... there you go.

charmed said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!