Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tagged (in a non-sexual way)

Thank goodness. I've been tagged by Holly. I've had a headache all day - the kind where pretty lights start shooting through your head and you become fairly certain than your neck was not meant to bear the weight of a 30 lb. cranium. A blog topic has been elusive.

Three things that scare me:

The possibility of waking up next to a dead person.

tubgirl (***NOT SAFE***)

Paris Hilton's vagina


Three people who make me laugh:

Me

Trashman

this guy (H/T: Big Dick)


Three things I Love:

fiddle music

hockey players (teeth intact)

Elvis


Three Things I Hate:

Hippies

Watered down booze

When I'm going down and choke on a pubic hair


Three Things I Don't Understand:

War

Peace

People who desire either condition


Three Things on my Desk:

an empty yogurt container

a pencil holder made by Gwennie

The Computer


Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:

Attempting to breathe through both nostrils

Thinking about what I'm going to say to the mom of the two boys I watch after school for not getting them until 8:00 pm

Feeling one nipple (bad habit from childhood)


Three Things I Want to Do Before I Die:

Learn to dance as well as my grandmother

Finish something I start

Jethro in the Honda Pilot

Three Things I Can Do:

Cook

Play Guitar

Fuck

(I'm a fucking hippie)

Three Things I Can't Do:

Swallow (in the slutty sense)

The splits

Behave myself



Three Things You Should Listen To:

Cops

Old Crow Medicine Show

A woman in labor


Things You Should Never Listen To:

Oprah

"Spandex is so slimming!"

Fred Phelps


Three Things I'd Like To Learn:

How to dance

How to shoot

How to slap an ass so the sound reverberates


Three Favorite Foods:

Bacon

Mashed potatoes

Bacon and Mashed potatoes mixed together with some cheese and sour cream


Three Beverages I Drink Regularly:

Iced tea

Water

Vodka martinis


Three TV shows/Books I Watched/Read as a Kid:

Shakespeare (no lie)

The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show

The Little House on the Prairie series (books, not the tv show)


Three Blogger Friends That I Am Going To Tag:

Tags die with me.

No comments: