Saturday, December 09, 2006

God Is Not Dead.

One thing I'll say about Asians is that they have a remarkable tolerance for racial teasing. The reasons why are a still largely a mystery to me, but I get the impression that no everyday bigot could insult you worse than an Asian parent especially when money or grades are on the line. They believe they are superior in many many ways, and condescending or even racist commentary is simply the idiot babbling of the grossly inferior. If an Asian child were to use it as an excuse for poor grades or poor behavior, they'd be beaten with chopsticks just on principle. So I can say with all conviction, that Asians learn to laugh this shit off.

***Disclaimer*** I'm obviously not speaking for all Asians, just all the Asians I've ever met.

I mean what other guy could go around knowing that everyone thinks he has an abnormally small penis and just laugh and demand anal?

Rosie O'Donnell, with her usual brand of non-humor, recently mocked the Chinese language on The View. And probably the only people (Asian or otherwise) to give a shit, were the Asian-American Journalists Association. In response to their displeasure, Rosie O'Donnell's rep said, "She's a comedian in addition to being a talk show co-host. I certainly hope that one day they will be able to grasp her humor." (source)

Yes. One glorious day the Chinks will cut off their braids, get penile implants, open their eyes wide, and finally grasp Rosie's subtle, elusive, elegant humor.

It wouldn't be so funny if she hadn't accused Kelly Ripa of being a homophobe because she didn't want Clay Aiken (who hasn't even come out of the closet yet) putting his hand over her mouth when he was co-hosting for Regis on Live with Regis and Kelly. (Aren't New Yorkers fantstic?)

When Aiken put his hand over Ripa's mouth, she said, "Oh, that's a no-no," adding, "I don't know where that hand's been, honey!"

Rosie said on The View, "To me that's a homophobic remark. If that was a straight man, if that was a cute man, if that was a guy that she didn't question his sexuality, she would have said a different thing."

How the fuck does Rosie know that? No wait. I know. She is God. God is not only a woman, He is a Big Fat Grunting Carpet Muncher. No wonder there has been so much gender confusion regarding the Deity.

If Clay Aiken was poking his head out of the closet, I have no doubt he saw his shadow. I mean, I'd pretend to be straight too if Rosie was going to bludgeon people with my sexuality.

And since it seems she will be on the air until her heart gives out, I'm hoping that one day we will all be able to grasp her humor. That is my Christmas wish for the peace and unity of mankind.

H/T: Michelle Malkin and Paxalles

No comments: