Monday, June 25, 2007

Slices of Life

So many exciting things are happening, but they are the most boring things in the world to blog about. I'll try though.

1. My mom isn't getting divorced.

No new daddies. And while this isn't terribly exciting, it is annoying. I don't care whether she divorces Step-dad or not. I just want her to shut the hell up about it already. And I don't want to take care of her when she's old, so I'm kind of hoping she stays with him. He's weird and mean sometimes, but he loves her in his own bizarre way. And she is not trained for any job other than placating bizarre and sometimes mean people.

2. I can't talk much about #2 because it's business related. But it's making me very happy and frightened.

3. One of my sisters has decided she's a Lesbian.

She's not, but everyone is humoring her since she is anticipating persecution and no one wants to be THAT person.

4. Jethro's boss is a psycho.

I know I've talked about it to the point of my own psychosis, but she left a message on Jethro's cell phone last night that was so long, it cut her off. Then she called back to continue saying, "Hmmm....I guess your phone cut out..."

Jethro let me listen to one of her rants one morning on speaker and I'm appalled at what he has to put up with. I would have committed murder months ago.

One of the problems is that she gets very defensive when she loses an employee. The latest front desk girl walked out as soon as she got her last paycheck and took her own bin that she had brought with her. Part of the conversation I heard detailed how selfish Front Desk Girl was for taking back her own bin. According to Dr. Psycho, this meant that Front Desk Girl didn't care about Dr. Psycho's business. Dr. Psycho is the only person I've ever encountered who could marvel at the fact that an low-earning employee wouldn't care about her business for 20 minutes without ceasing. And this is just on the phone. Lord knows how long she goes on about it when he isn't trying to get ready for work...

I'm mildly concerned with how insane she's going to go when she discovers that Jethro has made plans for his future without telling her. Heaven forbid she think he doesn't care about her business.

5. I really do have a book planned in my head.

My life is a plethora of half-written melodramas, but I really like this one. Maybe I'll finish it when I'm 90.

No comments: