Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Whoopin's & Wedgies

I have two bruises on the inside of my knees - gifts from my pole dancing exploits. My SIL bought a pole and set it up in the living room. She told my in-laws she was taking an acrobatic class kind of like Cirque du Soleil. Her dad isn't buying it.

But he is amused at G's and E's antics on the pole. Gwennie shimmies up that thing like a monkey. And by that I mean she really looks like a monkey. I was not previously aware of what hand-like feet that child possessed. Emma is a little more cautious, and her toes aren't quite as long. Gwennie tried to shove her behind up the pole and she tooted on Gwennie's head. It was hilarious.

And speaking of hilarious, Gwennie and Emma had a bet going yesterday that the other couldn't go 24 hours without watching TV. Gwennie even wrote up a contract. She said, "The loser has to dye their hair red."

Emma replied, "Dying your hair isn't bad. Whoopin's are bad. And wedgies. Whoopin's and wedgies."

They decided to bet a dollar each. They lasted until 4:00pm, then it started raining.

They mutually agreed to end the bet and Gwennie ritually destroyed the contract.

No comments: