Monday, December 10, 2007

Little Bit of Nothing, Little Bit of Elvis

I guess it's hard to top a post about dream bestiality, but I really don't want to leave it up any longer.

Not much to talk about. I start classes on January 7th. I'm borderline excited. There is a lot I want to do with it, but anything specific is as yet unformed in my mind. Regardless, Jethro had his turn in school, and now it's mine. Mine won't be nearly as long or as expensive. If I may be serious for a second, I feel like I have an overload of creativity and no outlet. Certainly no market. We'll see where it goes.

I really don't have much else, so I'll leave you with Elvis jamming my favorite Dylan tune.

"I ain't sayin' you treated me unkind,
You could have done better but I don't mind
You just kind of wasted my precious time
Don't think twice it's alright."

No comments: