Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bits 'n' Pieces

I've been forced into a blog update by multiple circumstances. It's okay, but with my schedule, it will take awhile to get my blogroll back and a design that will make me happy.

My husband finally gave in and said we could have a threeway, but now I don't want one anymore.

Here is a song I like:



And finally, Jim Treacher got himself a sweet gig in D.C. at new website launched by Tucker Carlson called The Daily Caller. He's now in charge of that blog, which is known as The DC Trawler. I wonder if he's tired of bow-tie jokes yet? And I wonder if he'll write another review of The Aristocrats? Anyway, it should be enjoyable and I am already enjoying it.

15 comments:

Jethro said...

What do you mean finally?

Zelda said...

I don't actually know what I mean. I was half asleep when I wrote this post. I came to full consciousness and I thought it was hilarious, so I left it.

Dick said...

Did y'all get my application yet?

Dick said...

Oh, and these new comments?
They suck the dick of the turtle below.

Daydream Betty said...

How could you not want a threesome anymore?

I've heard that song somewhere in a movie before, or maybe I'm just confusing it with something else. I like it.

Zelda said...

I'm not loving these comments either, Dick. But haloscan is no more. And I did not get your application which is probably why I lost interest.

Jen said...

I was blinded by the light when I opened up your blog today! I am squinting while typing to prevent early blindness from all the white-on-white you got working here.

Zelda said...

Sunglasses. Temporarily.

charmed said...

Wow all sorts of changes over here. I know Stud wants to apply for the position, and possibly Oldest too, where should I send their apps?

Jethro said...

I'm going through the female applications now....I should really hook up some of the male applications with a few of the female applications. There are a lot of freaky people out there.

tCj said...

When were you accepting applications? Did I miss the deadline? Big Ed won't mind staying home. Unless he's allowed to watch? Maybe I'll have him submit his own application... ;)

Zelda said...

Beth - I don't know why I'm not interested. I think I'm too lazy and I don't want to be peer pressured into eating pussy.

tCj - I think we're a little too tame for ya'll. How about you just go skinny dipping with us if/when we get a hot tub/pool? Beth can come too.

Dick said...

I'm bringing a midget with me!

tCj said...

Oooh! I'll take that :) The more the merrier!

Jethro said...

Dick - what? no farm animals?