Thursday, November 03, 2005

Payasita Update: Machismo vs. Homosexuality.

---------------------

Jethro and I are going to be in Dallas the evening of November 12 and during the day on November 13 (Saturday and Sunday) during the day. If anyone is interested in hooking up with either of us, you can email us at jethrozelda@yahoo.com. I'll email you back my cell phone and stuff. It'll be fun. There is an excellent possibility Carlos will be there so if there are any interested ladies, I've offered to be his pimp.

I'm off to go vote.

I'm back. There wasn't anything of interest except Prop 2 regarding the definition of marriage.

-----------------------

Ok, I know this is random, but I just remembered it and I thought it was funny. After Jeth and I had sex the requisite 6 weeks after Gwennie was born, we lying there smoking our Marlboro Reds and I said, "You know what this makes you?"

Jethro said, "What?"

"A motherfucker."

Ba-Dum-PA! Thank you. I'll be here Tuesdays and Thursdays. Be sure to tip your waitress.