Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fluffer

Okay. I'm going to be doing some blog updating shortly. This is going to be a onetime opportunity for a mass update (I will always wheel and deal on the side). So if you would like for me to link to you, or you need your link updated, please tell me within a week. That means by next Wed. You can leave your blog address in the comments, or email me at jethrozelda@yahoo.com. I hope you will also return the favor.

Also, I know I haven't been commenting much on other blogs or responding to my own comments like I should. I read every comment I get and I read every blog I link to. But haven't had time in about 6 months to comment regularly. I hope to change that in the near future.

And lastly, I need blog fodder. Everything I've tried to blog about recently including Emma's birthday post has turned to blah on the page. So please give me a question or a topic and whatever I have the best answer for, I will post.

No comments: