Friday, June 30, 2006

Man, I'm so out of it. This cold is kicking my ass. I decided yesterday that I would be all better, so I cleaned, shopped, and came home deciding that death could not be as bad as my headache and fever. I took some cold medicine which had the opposite of it's intended effect in that I got all hyper instead of drowsy.

I finally got to watch Crash. I borrowed it from my sister-in-law who loved it. I don't exactly know what to say about it. It was a pretty simple premise: We are all evil bastards, but we usually come through for each other in a pinch. At any rate, I didn't come away from it wanting to sell myself into slavery for being white. Surely that is an improvement from past racially themed movies. But if Crash won the academy award, Brokeback Mountain must have sucked harder than cowboys in a pup-tent.

And speaking of sucking, I think I sprained my tongue during an act of fellatio. Jethro and I had agreed to have some sex, but got into a mild argument over illegal immigration. Mid-discussion, Jethro complained that he could not have sex and talk about illegal immigration at the same time, and it was all my fault for bringing it up in the first place. Resisting the urge to place the blame on him for putting on Fox News as background for the lovemaking, I decided to offer up a little oral encouragement so he would just shut the fuck up and get it done. In my enthusiasm, my tongue went in the opposite direction of my head. I gagged a little, but the mission had been accomplished. He shut the fuck up.

No comments: