Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Slice of Life

I don't think I am a good person to have sex with if I'm in a certain humorous-type mood.

Over the weekend, I was dicking around on the internet while Jethro lounged in bed. He awoke in a state of excitement, and requested some alleviation. Sex was the farthest thing from my mind since I had been looking at coat racks on ebay (come to think of it, sex should not have been very far from my mind), but being the kind, acquiescent wife that I am, I agreed to the suggestion.

I got nekkid and said, "Proceed, sir" which is a line from Tombstone. It was funny and made me laugh. It didn't help tremendously with the proceedings. Jethro asked me if I wanted my vibrator. Now this part is accidental. I said, "Do you want me to have my vibrator?" which unintentionally came out like The 40 Year Old Virgin saying, "Do you want me to be retarded?"

I started laughing. Jethro grinned and rolled his eyes. I asked him if he minded if I blogged about it, and he said "Anything. Just shut the fuck up already."

No comments: