Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bits 'n' Pieces

Haiku:

I just discovered
My panties are inside out.
It's not a big deal,
But now that I'm alerted,
It will annoy me.

-----------------------------

I'm finishing up my last week of classes, but I'm off next week completely, so I will hold a veritable blog fiesta. One post for each day I'm off, perhaps not counting weekends. Or perhaps counting weekends. I don't know yet. The possibilities are endless.

I want to post some of my projects, and I think I might just do that before I submit them. It would help to get some feedback from honest people who don't want to keep me down because I'm white. And old.

Just kidding. My last project was skewered mercilessly by the cholos, but that was because it was good. I don't think it was because I'm white.

Anyway, I must be off. My next project is a Bauhaus poster. It was either that or Russian Constructivism. My instructor is a commie who thinks it's a shame that Bob Dylan is not considered the ideal man. I mean I love Dylan, but there's Dylan, and then there's firefighters.

No comments: