Monday, June 09, 2008

Little Boy Blue

I guess the summer slump hit me a little early this year. That or the fact that I've been so busy I forgot to put anti-perspirant on one armpit which resulted in some interesting looking (and smelling) designs on one of my tops.

I have so much to write about I don't know where to begin.

My grandfather has decided to hold a contest which would reward the first of my sisters and me to biologically produce the first male in our family.

He says he only has a short time left and he wants to see a boy in our family before he goes.

I'd say he is a misogynistic old bastard, but he does have a point.

The only rules are that the son must be legitimate and he can't be adopted. The reward is at least $1,000 possibly more if his stocks are doing well.

Since only one of my sisters is married besides me, that puts her and I ahead of the others. She texted me the other day telling me the game was afoot.

So to sum things up, I am considering having another baby, not for the money, but because I want another one anyway and it would be nice for Grandpa to meet another great-grandkid before he must depart.

And of course if I have another one, I would then like to have one more fairly quickly just to even things up.

So we'll see how it works out. Jethro needs some convincing and I don't hold that against him. I'm a horror when I'm pregnant. Although I look fantastic after I have the kids. I lose weight instead of gaining it. I know. Don't hate me.

No comments: