Monday, December 05, 2005

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

So my neighbor, the wife of the child molester, asked me if I could pick up her boys after school. Her husband, the child molester, doesn't have a job but he can't pick them up because he isn't allowed within some yards of a school. I don't mind doing it since I pick Gwennie up anyway, but when we're in the car, someone said something about the tooth fairy and the little shit with the big schlong said, "There is no tooth fairy. Your mom is the tooth fairy." Gwennie's face fell and then the little brat went on. "Yeah, and Santa is dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Your Mom and Dad are the ones who give you the presents."

I almost beat the kid then and there. I don't think I've ever come so close to cracking a kid across the mouth. I told him he was stupid and had no idea what he was talking about. Yes I did. And I don't care. What's the worst that could happen? The child molester's wife won't let me pick up her brats anymore? I'm fucking heartbroken.

I don't think Gwennie believes him, but what a sad way to learn the secret. I hope I can keep it until she's at least 8.