Monday, July 31, 2006

Fortune Smiles Upon Me

I am not a terribly jealous person. I joke about other women being hotter or more organized than I am, but secretly, waaaaaay deep down I am confident that I have (am? I'm not sure of the vernacular these days) the best poonanny Jethro has ever had or will ever be likely to get. I say this with all due modesty. The only thing that ever gets me is when Jethro calls a woman "cute." He can call them hot, sexy, fine, smokin', gorgeous, beautiful, exotic, even fuckable. But cute is mine. It's the only thing I can pull off.

So it was with no small amount of joy that I discovered Jethro's #1 dream girl and celebrity he's allowed to do nasty, nasty things to (if she'd let him) is going to be on Celebrity Fit Club Season 4.

Damned if I don't think Erica Eleniak is the cutest woman of all time and I hate her with an almost religious intensity.

I must say this is even better than when Kelly Lebrock, Jethro's #2 dream girl and celebrity he's allowed to do nasty, nasty things to (if she'd let him and I think would) was on last season. I think Jethro's fuckable celebrity list is getting a little dog-eared. But I like to think that I'm so fucking good, he hasn't thought about other women since the early '90s.

No comments: