Friday, October 14, 2005

Miseries

Please forgive what will be a very disjointed post.

I'm poorly. I have too many things on my plate. I decided to organize the house and it isn't going well. I decided to do everything at once so there are huge piles of clothes and toys and crap all over the house. I hate it.

On top of that Jethro has his boards and I'm doing online real estate classes which are completely boring and utter bullshit.

On top of that, Stepfather decided to get an office so I won't be working from home any longer. I'm fine with that, but he needs a desk, so I volunteered my home desk. This means my office can become Gwennie's room and there will be a place for all the toys and clothes (hopefully).

There is an order that things have to go in, and if you know me, you know how I detest order. I have to clean my bedroom, so I can move the computer out of the office, so I can move the desk to the new office, so I can move Gwennie's stuff into the office, so I can organize the toys and clothes and finally, finally clean up the living room, so I can concentrate on my real estate classes, so I can pass the test, so I can make some money, so we can move out of this dump. It's like the house that Jack built - and I'm no goddam architect.

On top of that, Carrie, the girl who is staying with us is due to have her baby any freakin' second. She's overdue by about 4 days and I'm ready to induce her myself.

On top of that, the toe I tried to kick Carlos in the balls with, but missed and hit his knee instead, is not healing. I have been limping for two weeks now, and it's really starting to interfere with my Carmen Electra Striptease Workout. Has anyone ever seen/been aroused by a limping stripper? I didn't think so. But if I ever have a band, that's what I'm going to call it. Limping Stripper. I can feel the damaged muscle and it's one that I have to walk on, so I imagine it will take quite a long time to heal. I'm supposed to keep it elevated (pardon me while I laugh hysterically).

So what do I do in the face of all this stress? I blog. And I masturbate. And I'm very good at both.