Sunday, March 04, 2007

Fragments

"It was a dark and stormy night and I was drunker than Cooter Brown. I was with what I thought was a woman...."

And so began the story of a native Texan on why he doesn't drink anymore.

---------------------------

I know posting has been light, but trying to get one's life together will, on occasion, come into direct conflict with blog posting.

I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator. I put off everything including getting a clue as to how to help Jethro. He is so ready to go out on his own, but I don't know the first thing about starting a business and he is so busy with the job he has now and his various marketing events that I feel quite frustrated that he has to do all the business planning as well. I try to help from the real estate aspect, but aside from contacting people to go look at different properties, there isn't much that I can do.

So I guess I'll just fluff. I'm fairly talented in that regard, or at least I like to think so.

---------------------------------------

Gwennie is so funny. She has a little boyfriend that she won't admit to. I found out yesterday from his mom that they almost kissed a few weeks ago when she and Emma were playing at their house. When I talked to Gwennie about it, she said they were playing shark (apparently he was the shark and she was the fisherman). They both fell off the bed and she said they almost kissed then. She said she didn't know they almost kissed until the little boy told her about it later. The little boy told his mom that they were about to kiss and Gwennie put a stop to it.

And Gwennie's so cute when she's around him. My wild little nutball becomes girly and flirty. I watched her eating pizza with him yesterday. She sat straight up and had her legs crossed while she took little dainty bites of her pizza. This from the kid who slouchily destroys her food, the kitchen, and most of the living room at one meal.

They're both such sweet kids that I don't really worry. It's more cute and funny than anything.

---------------------------------

In world news, it would seem that Scandinavia is not the Great White Utopia. Good health, low unemployment, generous welfare, stellar education and free healthcare don't seem to be enough anymore. They call themselves anarchists, but they can't seem to wean themselves from the milky milky free stuff. IMHO, they need to learn to change their diapers before they start flinging the contents in support of a governmental absence for which they are clearly not ready.

No comments: