Monday, April 09, 2007

As The Acid Churns

I need to reinstitute my Lifestyle Change. I bafflingly haven't gained any weight back since I quit dieting (I quit dieting, by the way), but I'm getting heartburn again. Last night was horrific. I'm pretty sure my stomach acid could have powered Al Gore's meager 15,000 square foot abode for at least a millenia.

So I'm going back on the wagon. Starting................................................................Now.

I'm trying to think of something interesting to say. Everything I've wanted to blog about seems tame. Even the road rage I had while dropping the girls off at school. Bitch cut me off and I followed her to her house. It was very disappointing because the stupid woman had no clue I was behind her. And I followed her closely. Nothing to deflate your road rage like an utterly oblivious target.

And that's about it. I'm going to go take some more pink stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DONT DRINK .... Snort Cocaine, no heartburn :)