Monday, April 16, 2007

Not Much

I haven't wanted to bore anyone with details because, let's be honest, starting a business just doesn't capture the imagination quite like freakishly large bosoms.

But I am so excited about opening Jethro's clinic.

I know there is a general consensus that husbands and wives shouldn't work together, but I want to. There is no one I'd rather hang out with than Jethro, and if I must be forced into the drudgery of the working world, I can't imagine a job where I'd have more fun.

Plus, as dopey as it sounds, it's nice to be involved in a profession that makes people physically feel better. Handing them over smoothies, or negotiating the finer points of them plunking down their life savings on a home just doesn't compare.

Someone shoot me if I display such altruism on this blog again.

2 comments:

David N. Scott said...

I heartily endorse working with your spouse for anyone not on the 'together but separate' marriage track. My wife and I are on the opposite track--shutting down a defunct home business to work separately--and we are incredibly bummed out about it.

David N. Scott said...

Er... I used the word track twice for different things. Hopefully it makes sense.