Friday, April 27, 2007

Chunks

Continuing from yesterday, this Times UK article presents an interesting perspective from a former Islamic radical's point of view. Conclusion: Islamic governments are pathetic and Muslim grievances against the West are not justified.

H/T: LGF

------------------------------------

I called my daughter a "rude, thoughtless little pig" this morning because she spat upon the floor. I should probably record it so I can save my voice, and I should probably beat them first thing in the morning just so they're on the right track. They seem to forget who is boss.

Seriously though, what would you good people do to your kid if he or she spit on the floor for no good reason at all?

------------------------------------

And to make things worse, I haven't had blogworthy sex in ages. I'll have to wait until we open the clinic and do it there just so I can have something to write about. Although even that doesn't seem interesting. Also, I'm having trouble concentrating. My mental rolodex of perversion no longer contains a hot, time-saving scenario. Maybe it's because my sister and her fiancee are staying with us. I think it's time to attempt the sex that will send you to hell again just so I can make sure I hate it.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

No comments: