Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Sometimes I go back and read my old posts. Usually I can't believe how boring they are, but sometimes I can't believe I actually wrote what I did. Example:

"My husband is gyrating in front of me, wiggling his limpness, probably hoping I will do interesting things to it. It is strangely seductive in an Old Elvis kind of way. Think I'll go give it a shot. Sorry if I have offended, but this is my blog. Onward and Upward."

That was just after Christmas last year. I stuck that at the end of the most boring post in history. Sometimes I am under the impression that I may be a complicated and strange individual.

And speaking of old stuff, I decided to republish
my political blog. I just don't want any comments from one to cross over to the other. It's a dreadful temptation to start arguing how one's personal life has shaped one's political thought. Far too time consuming. I pretty much gave the reason for why I wish to keep them separate in this blog's first post.

6 comments:

Zelda said...

Oooooohhhh! The flood gates have opened! Let the fun begin!

Johnny5 said...

Complicated and strange, yes. Boring? Never. Amply endowed? Clearly.

And you're a republican. You're practically flawless.

Zelda said...

I do it for my country. :-)

Traci Dolan said...

My ZeZe boring????? No way. Banish the thought from your mind.

Zelda said...

Thanks Inanna. I aim to please? Titillate? Something along those lines.

Zelda said...

Angi - I think he's just trying to get you to talk dirty to him. :-)

Opaco - I read the post about how pissed off I got at my sister and I get scared. I really felt murderous.