Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Boys in the Band

I feel like I'm going to have to learn medical billing, accounting, and how to answer phones in a less gravelly voice in the near future.

-------------------------------------

I'm going back on The Diet, and this time I mean it.

-------------------------------------

I watched another gay movie on TCM the other night, called The Boys in the Band. I fell asleep a few minutes into it because it was on really late. It was made in 1970 and it consisted of a bunch of gay archetypes living in the Village who called each other 'cunt' a lot. I'm sure it was very cutting edge for it's time. It even showed an ass. Maybe more than one. I can't remember. But I did not allow Jethro to service me afterwards. Gay guys don't do it for me and I'm reasonably sure they don't do it for him either. But it was a good movie, and I hope to be able to finish it someday.

No comments: