Thursday, June 10, 2004

Here Ye, Here Ye

I've finally gotten up enough nerve to go public with this blog. So far, I've been writing it for posterity, but I suddenly have more time to devote to it, and I thought I might pass it around and see if anyone will have a look. I am still hesitant about letting friends and family know. If I hear anyone say TMI I will probably die of embarrassment. I know I can get raunchy, but it is just who I am. I find raunch humorous and, at times, insightful. I guess there is no need to go overboard, but sometimes I think I do. Oh well. I better stop now before my Catholic/Jewish guilt consumes me like a tsunami.

WARNING FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME: DO NOT READ THE FIRST POST UNLESS YOU WANT TMI

5 comments:

jp said...

Zelda, I love your "fictitious" names. Zelda and Jethro. Did you name one of your kids Cleetus? I appreciate the thought of linking me. I'll link you on my page tomorrow, when I have a little more time to blog. :o)

Keep up the good work, you write very well!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Zelda! just thought I would say hello to another texas blogger! I live in dallas/ftworth. Got yours from tj's place. he is an awesome writer isnt he? I learned some time ago it is liberating being able to get your thoughts out there, sorta like going onto a nude beach for the first time (no, I have not done that!), putting yourself out there for all the world to see your innermost thoughts, except I use real names on mine as it is for my family as well as the rest of the world. Keep it up!

Zelda said...

Kevin is a great writer...He keeps it to the point, and just seems like a really nice guy. Thanks for reading me.

JP, what makes you think those names are ficticious? And what's wrong with Cletus? Actually my two daughters are Charlene (hard c-h) and Sally-Ann. :-)

jp said...

Z - I read your first post....that's how I know Jethro is fictitious...unless that's what you want me to think. :o)

Zelda said...

Oh duh. Yeah, I forgot about that. Serves me right for trying to be cute.