Saturday, June 26, 2004

OK, So I'm hungover

I feel like ass warmed up. Sorry for that graphic. I probably wouldn't feel so bad, but my lunatic of a boss woke me up at 7:30am on a Saturday to have me schedule appointments for him. I, like a complete moron, did it. But he is my stepfather, and I am managing his office for an absurdly low salary, so why not.

On to more pleasant things. I love Saturday mornings. The girls look like they've just emerged from a bomb shelter when they come into our room saying "Good Morning, Mommy" "Good Morning, Daddy" in their hoarse little voices. They are so cute I just want to hug them and sqeeze them until I pop. If I can cattle prod Jethro out of bed this morning, maybe we'll do something fun.

Okay I just tried and it isn't going to happen, so I guess I'll be stuck cleaning house.

No comments: