Monday, January 07, 2008

The Drive Home

I got a handsome high school boy to talk to me last night at a McDonald's in Flatonio, TX. He was so cute. I think it was just because he was nice, but I'm hoping it was because I was wearing my special shirt. We commiserated over McDonald's decision to replace the medium fries with the small fries on the dollar value menu.

----------------------------------

I start my first class this evening. I'm actually nervous. I have been thrown straight into Drawing I and I can't draw anything freehand. I was the worst picture maker in my entire 7th grade class. I am hoping against hope that abstract has not gone out of style yet.

Wish me luck.

I am working on a difficult blog post regarding Transcendentalism and Objectivism. No one will enjoy reading it, but I am thoroughly enjoying writing it.

No comments: