Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Enough About Me, Let's Talk About Me

1. Robin Hood is my favorite Disney movie

2. I was pregnant before I was married.

3. I've never mentioned Jethro's actual race/ethnicity.

4. I've never graduated college.

5. I've attempted to receive anal sex. It did not go well.

6. I've done a lot of travelling.

7. Bacon is my favorite food. I could eat 15 pieces in a row.

8. I'm not crazy about chocolate.

9. David Bowie in Labyrinth was my first movie star crush. I never told anyone.

10. I've been in love 3 times.

11. I secretly think it is funny when kids swear.

12. I could read when I was 3.

13. I always wanted dark hair.

14. I've picked out blog names for my daughters that I will use from here on out. Eldest will be "Gwennie" and Baby will be "Emma."

15. I love my sisters more than I let on.

16. I think most celebrities are idiots.

17. I'm still "best friends" with my best friend from 4th grade.

18. I will never speak kindly to or of my former best friend from Houston.

19. I can hold a grudge.

20. If I receive an apology, the grudge will be forgotten instantly.

21. I prefer comfort to style, but I'm happiest when I can achieve both.

4 comments:

Traci Dolan said...

1. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
2. Me too, but I forgot to get married.
3. We love him regardless.
4. I did, hasn't done me a damn bit of good.
5. I did too... but it went extremely well.
6. Ditto
7. I love bacon, but not that much.
8. Ditto.
9. I loved David Bowie in Labyrinth!
10. I guess about that many.
11. Ditto
12. I was 5.
13. I always wanted red.
14. Beautiful names... Nate's is Nathanial.
15. I love my sisters... they don't get on my nerves in the mall.
16. Ditto
17. 8th grade for me
18. I would hate to be her.
19. 20. 21. Ditto

Zelda said...

I absolutely love the name Nathanial. It was - actually still is - on my list of names for a boy.

Zelda said...

Johnny, do you like breasts? How 'bout thighs?

Zelda said...

I guess "I like ass, mmmmmm ass" just doesn't have the same ring?