Tuesday, November 29, 2005

So by now everyone's seen Jethro's picture of me. He likes it, I hate it. I mean I'm all for keeping things lifted, but it looks like I'm trying to wear my boobs as a collar. And I was slightly intoxicated.

Other than that, I don't have a whole lot to say right now except that we are poor, oh so poor. We're talking beans and rice poor. We're beans and rice as Christmas presents poor. Why? Taxes are due. And Jethro is almost out of student loan and I just don't make enough. I am seriously considering taking a job at night at least until after the holidays.

I hate being poor. At least, I hate being poor when I'm expected to be somewhat less than poor. I could be frugal and miserly, but we don't live in an area that is conducive to economical living. I think a second job is most definitely in order. It's either that or set up a paypal account on my blog and beg for charity. Or sell the really good pictures of my tits.